Garden & Box
- Solid construction features 11/4″ oak or birch furniture-grade hardwood veneer.
- Exterior projections available in 7″,9″or11″.
- Configurations may be designed up to 94″ in width and 72″ in height.
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-lite models.
- Choose from white or beige windows with optional light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance- free interior laminate options are available in light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain finishes for the head, seat and jambs.
Now you can have fresh flowers or herbs in your home throughout the year, right in the room where they’ll bring you the most pleasure.
See for yourself how a Garden Window brings the outdoors in without sacrificing comfort. On warm, sunny days the fully screened, twin-sealing side vents bring in gentle breezes. The Alside Garden Window will not chip, blister or peel and will never need scraping or painting. The deep 17″ seatboard makes a great accent area for your favorite plants and a full 1″ insulated glass package offers you added comfort all year round.
- Fully welded mainframe for strength and stability.
- Top sloped insulating glass panel is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Equal sightlines between picture units and operating sashes.
- Twin-sealing, fully screened, operating casement improves weather protection.
- Multi-point locking system for a tighter seal and added security.
- Clear 1″ insulated glass unit provides all-weather protection.
- An adjustable 3/8″ thick glass shelf with polished edges is standard on all Garden Windows.