Additional Bay & Bow Features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
- Enhance your Bay and Bow Windows with these options:
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package featuring Low-E glass and PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and Bow Windows are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain interior window finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate head and seatboard surface. Available in light oak, dark oak, foxwood, cherry, white or beige.
Bay and Bow Windows help create dramatic new appearances, adding style to the exterior of your home as they expand interior space, light and view.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- 11/4″ furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings and provides a more comfortable interior.
- Head and seatboard in oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining*
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or bowing and the need for external braces.