Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. SMS Terms and Conditions
- Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include [response to a quote, estimate, or service inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing, appointment scheduling and confirmations, feedback requests, project updates, follow up]. Frequency: You will receive 1 text per day for up to 5 days, or more if you respond.
- Opt-out: You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply back with “END”. After you send the SMS message “END” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or (888) 892-7939
- Interruption: Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Cost: As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on High Performance Homes‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on High Performance Homes’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by High Performance Homes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on High Performance Homes’s web site are provided “as is”. High Performance Homes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, High Performance Homes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall High Performance Homes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on High Performance Homes’s Internet site, even if High Performance Homes or a High Performance Homes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on High Performance Homes’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. High Performance Homes does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. High Performance Homes may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. High Performance Homes does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
High Performance Homes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by High Performance Homes of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to High Performance Homes’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of WA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.