Portland Roofing Contractor
If you think you need a new roof, don’t wait to call. High Performance Homes has the team and expertise to install your new roof or make the repairs you need. Our team of roofing professionals is standing by to get started. Before it gets too bad, let High Performance Homes come by to inspect your roofing in Portland. Having a roofing specialist check the condition of your roof annually is recommended, and if it’s been awhile since you’ve had a proper inspection, now is a good time. For a roofing team you can count on, contact High Performance Homes today!
Our Roofing Services
High Performance Homes can provide any type of roof for your home. Whether it’s fully-custom designed, or one of the proven roofing systems meant to complement any property. Our crew does it all:
- Owens Corning roofing systems
- New Roofs
- Skylight installations
- Metal roofing
- Flat roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspections
Proven Craftsmanship and Unmatched Roofing
We’re a proud member of the Platinum Preferred Contractor network of Owens Corning. As a member, we guarantee a roofing team who provides the highest standards for your Portland home. Find out what makes us the clear choice in roofing.
What We Guarantee For Every Roofing Job
- Unmatched professionalism – We work on your property like its our own home. We keep our sites are organized and accident-free, get there on time, and never leave your property in worse shape than we found it.
- Proven Craftsmanship – With High Performance Homes, we guarantee your roof to withstand years of exposure to the elements. For added peace of mind, our roofing systems also come with a warranty.
- Thorough preparation – Preparation is the first step. We’ll seek out existing damage that could compromise the integrity of your new roof.
- Product knowledge – Our team uses materials and products from industry-leading brands, including Oakridge, Duration, Woodcrest, and Woodmoor.
- Experience – We make sure everyone on your roof build is a specialist with a dedication to complete quality in construction.
- Clear communication – Our team members encourage questions and make sure you know what’s happening with your roof every step of the way.
Get a roof built for performance. Call High Performance Homes today.
Our Roof Installation Process Covers Everything
If we think that putting on a new roof is the best option and you agree, we’ll get to work on the process right away.
- Preparation comes first. We’re thorough, but we don’t waste any time. Roof tear-offs are done quickly with precision so we can get right to work on the replacement.
- We gather all the materials for the project using American-made products wherever we can and work with the highest quality roof materials. Our Owens Corning roofing product line includes Woodmoor, Woodcrest, Duration Designer, Duration, and Oakridge shingles.
- With everything ready, we start work on roof installation. You don’t want to be without a roof for long, especially during the rainy Portland winter season, so we get the job done fast while following proper procedure and safety precautions.</li
A roof replacement may save you money in the long run
It may seem counterintuitive, but replacing your roof with roofing made from our high-quality materials can actually be a long-term investment. Not only will it be a boon if you ever decide to sell your home, but it can cut your monthly bills down in the process, especially if your existing roof is in poor condition.
Some situations where a re-roof might be recommended include:
- It’s leaking considerably. A roof that is leaking comes with a large set of problems, many of them unexpected to those who haven’t experienced them. Some of these include slip and fall risks, higher utility bills, and mold, which is something no homeowner wants to go up against.
- It’s sagging or has extensive damage. While a roof repair can handle issues like drips and damaged flashing, if you have multiple concerns about an older home, a new roof installation may be better. This is particularly a good option when you want to maximize your home equity.
- It’s over 30 years old. Older roofs are at a much higher risk of catastrophic failure. But age alone won’t be the cause of this failure. However, if you have an older roof, you should have it checked as soon as you can, because there may be issues beyond the surface that can put you and your home at risk.
Hire Our Roof Specialist in Portland!
Our experience means that all work done on your home is done by industry experts that can handle anything; including roofs, windows, and siding. Curious how your roof is doing? Call or contact us today for a free estimate on roof work in Portland.
Other Services Include:
We Also Service:
Washington Bellevue, Kent, Seattle, Vancouver WA
Oregon Lake Oswego, Salem, Tigard, Tulatin, West Linn
and all points in-between
Service Type: Roofing | Service Area: Portland, OR
Portland Resources: City of Portland, OR | Portland, OR Wikipedia | Things to do in Portland, OR